Tuesday, May 16, 2006

She Mars! She Mars!

I tried not to worry too much. Dawn Ostroff and Les Moonves are smart people, even if one of them has a penchant for empty headed lawsuits. I knew, deep down, that Veronica Mars would be renewed. It had to be. Had to, people. Had to. So, if you were like me, stop fretting, because this shit's official:
Straight from the horse's mouth, Rob Thomas just e-mailed me to confirm that Veronica Mars has been renewed for a third season. The show got a 22-episode order that, depending on ratings, can be reduced to 13. Very reliable sources, meanwhile, are also telling me that One Tree Hill will be back and that Everwood is, in fact, dead. Talk about injustice.
Reserve your microfridge, stock up on ramen, and get ready to catch a serial rapist. We're going to Hearst, ya'll! (Via the invaluable Mars Investigations)

4 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

You've got an ally in . She put Veronica Mars at No. 1 in her list of best shows of the season. Too bad for you: she just got married.

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Joshua said...

Fucking html. Why do you hate me?

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger EmployeeMegan said...

Late late late in saying it, but Vee Mars AND the Mets? This may be the perfect website.

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Tim said...

I've finally found my target audience. Thanks, Megan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home